Our easy to work with, 45 micron film layered with a light adhesive to accept Results IMPACT Foils (other screen print foils) for high end fashion creativity. Dance costumes, urban wear, night life, party time and colorful imaging.
- Suitable for all fabrics, including nylon, spandex, and Lycra.
- Exceptional stretch and rebound.
- Edge to edge coverage.
- Simple to cut and remove unwanted film with ease.
- 45-microns thin, you can barely feel it on the fabric.
- Clear seethrough glue sheet.
- Design job and cut KWIK-ADH in reverse.
- Weed away excess material.
- Pre-heat 2 seconds to flatten fabric.
- Lay adhesive side flat on heat press, use cover sheet.
- Tack apply at 300°F for 5 seconds
- Peel Warm/Hot to expose adhesive.
- Lay the foil shiny/color side up. Flat for 100% edge to edge coverage.
- OPTIONAL STEP – Crunch for a distressed look.
- Heat apply firm pressure with cover sheet 300°F for 15-20 seconds
- Peel away when cooled. (COLD PEEL ONLY)
Turn it up! From a distressed look. Come back with another foil color and lay it flat to fill in the open areas that only show the adhesive. Just follow step 9 and 10 again.