Safety and Illumination value are essential. Especially when it is protecting lives. Setting a benchmark worldwide since 1992. Our proprietary glass bead construction is incorporated in every product. Protected by a PET carrier, certified by industry experts. Value and performance unmatched.
- Waterproof, durable, flexible and fashionable.
- Available in 26 Colors.
- Simple to cut with vinyl cutter or laser.
- Certified NEPA 1972, 2112, FR120AF, EN 471, Class 2, and Okeo- Tex 100 Class 1.
- Works with most any fabric, especially moisture wicking polyesters.
- Clear easy tack adhesive liner for simple weeding and cutting.
- Polyurethane (PU) composition.
- 145 micron thickness,
- Wash and wear cycles; 100+
Results® SAFETY REFLECTIVE
- Note: Check First. Peel away plastic that may be protecting film before cutting.
- Make TEST CUT with a 45° blade in a MIRROR IMAGE. Pressure is 130gm.
- Weed the excess film media away.
- Heat Press 305°F, medium pressure (psi 60) is suitable
- Pre-heat garment for 2 second to flatten or take out moisture.
- Position the film on the garment and heat for 8 seconds.
- Wait 3 seconds and peel away carrier sheet. Warm or Cool.
- With Kraft Paper or Teflon sheet, place over image and heat press again 3 sec.